- access to good quality water
- Finding better ways to access water other than the ground
- Find ways to reduce sedimentation
- Reduce risk of flood and drought
- They suggested that on a conceptual level, our solutions made sense. But we could quantify the data and then our solutions could be scaled to the real world.
- They also suggested that we could use rock mounds from the vicinity and eliminate the use of gabions that would rust with time and contaminate the river more.
By incorporating these suggestions into the project, I am excited to see what comes out of it.